More Skill Day Info
Post date: Aug 16, 2013 1:20:59 PM
I am sending out this message to inform you all that we will be having a Club Day this Saturday from 9:00 to 11:00 am at Soldado Park (Walnut/Hadley). The event will be put on by our Coaches Advisory Board along with us Coaches. The event is to introduce the Club (why it was founded), its Board, its Coaches on the Advisory board, and of course all our wonderful Coaches and their respective teams.
Here is what we will need to make this a successful event.
- You and your teams (please have them wear current or last years uniforms) without this key component, event will not be impactful. Have them there no later than 8:45
- Coaches please try and be there between 7:30 and 8 to help set up.
- Have your players wear their uniforms, bring a soccer ball, and plenty of WATER.
- Please bring and reach out to your parents to bring Pop up shades, Tents, and Water Coolers.
- Please reach out to your parents and teams to bring any old soccer equipment so we can collect for donation or trades. Ex. (Cleats, Soccer Balls, Chin-Guards, Jerseys, Shorts)
- Coaches also bring Cones and Balls - For Stations
*We will have a Cleat exchange also. Bring in your old pair to trade in and then try and find a pair that fits. Have a player that needs help with some gear, maybe we can help.
I hope all 18 teams will be able to make it in some way or another. (If you cant, please get your players there at least), coaches if you CANNOT make it, please let me know. Our strength is in our numbers.